MedInformatix EHR v7.7 meets the EHR certification criteria as a single product:
CHPL Certification ID for MedInformatix EHR v7.7:
This EHR is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by Drummond Group, an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
MedInformatix EHR & PM
Certified for Meaningful Use as a complete EHR.
Delivery of Patient Care
- At-a-glance summary of patients’ clinical records
- Timely communications with patients’ care teams
- Patient Portal strengthens engagement between patients and practice.
- Input data via multiple devices and formats
- Data flows seamlessly throughout the system, integrated modules, and third party solutions, saving time while avoiding duplicate entries
- Pre-defined, practice specific “Normals”
- Specialty-specific workflow improves efficiency and turnaround time
- Reduce redundancy and minimize user error
- Analytic reports track and identify potential bottlenecks
Medinformatix Certified Electronic Health Records
Medinformatix has been a leading integrated EMR/PM solutions for more than 10 years. With leadership positions in multiple specialties, Medinformatix continues to be a finalist for consideration for many organizations seeking an enterprise level, Certified technology solution.
Acentec delivers Medinformatix with proprietary clinical workflows and modules that enhance physician coding and decision making along with enabling seamless patient communications and meaningful use compliance.
We can provide references for most specialties and in most states. With 24/7 support and regular hours accommodating both east and west coast clients, Acentec is a top tier solution provider representing Medinformatix for more than 12 years.
Request a Demo
Medinformatix EHR Hosting
Acentec’s hosted solution will provide you with all the benefits of EHR and PM without having to purchase and maintain servers an additional hardware. Our Medinformatix servers are secured and maintained in a state of the art Tier 4 data center. Providing you with security and compliance required in today’s healthcare environment.
For more information or a demonstration of the Medinformatix EMR/PM contact us today.